Here is Brian and me after we got checked into our room. I already look so tired! We are ready to meet our sweet Logan.
Everything that happens after this is not documented by pictures, per my request! After a very long labor (16 hours), including 2 hours and 15 minutes of the hardest work I have ever done, our sweet Logan James Tucker entered the world at 7:01 p.m. He weighed 9 pounds even and measured 20 1/4 inches long. I will never forget the first time I laid eyes on him- he was screaming as loud as he could, and I thought he was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen (even before he was cleaned off!). I got to hold him for a few minutes, and then they took him to get checked, weighed, and cleaned off. Brian kept checking on both of us while the doctor was still with me, and I told him not to worry about me- just make sure Logan is OK and not by himself! Brian then got to hold Logan for about 15 minutes while I was still with the doctor, and I have to say having them sit beside me was probably the sweetest thing I have ever witnessed and is something I will never forget. Here are some first of the first photos of our sweet baby.
We are absolutely in love with him. Logan had so many visitors from friends and family in the hospital and after we have returned home. He is definitely one loved little boy! We are enjoying every minute with him and cannot wait to see what he does next.
No comments:
Post a Comment