Monday, September 20, 2010

First Trip to Church

We decided to wait until Logan had gotten his vaccinations at two months of age before taking him to church for the first time because we knew everyone would want to see him and hold him.  And, we were right!  Here he is all dressed up in his "bubble" given to him by his Bess (my Mom)...







I was not ready to try the nursery yet, even though Highpoint's nursery is fabulous.  So, we decided to go to the service and sit in the balcony in case of any outbursts.  Overall, Logan did very well, especially considering the loud music.  I never thought much about how loud it was before, but you think of things differently when you have a two month old baby!  We visited the nursery while we were there and plan to try it in a couple of weeks. 

Brian and I were very blessed to have parents who took us to church regularly and taught us about Christ's love for us.  Logan will also be raised in church, and we are fortunate to have found a church home at Highpoint. 

1 comment: