Here is Logan trying on the Santa hat. I think this was taken when we put up our Christmas tree several weeks ago. Such a cutie, even though his outfit does not match!
We had a great Christmas this year! It started last weekend with a celebration at my Dad and Sandra's house, and we got to spend time with Sandra's sons and their families. Then Friday, the 23rd, we celebrated with Brian's family. Christmas Eve and Christmas morning was spent with my Mom's side of the family, and we ended Christmas night with dinner at Huey's. Whew- a busy weekend for sure!
Logan enjoyed most of his 2nd Christmas, but I will say that all of the moving around and getting him out of his routine took its toll on all of us. He was a good sport most of the time, particularly since he stayed up later than normal, missed naps, and interacted with a lot of people he does not regularly see. Brian and I were so excited about Santa Claus coming to visit this year since Logan would know a little bit more about what was going on. Here are Logan's gifts from Santa:
Logan was still tired from Christmas Eve when we took him into the living room Christmas morning, and he just started crying! I think he wanted his milk, breakfast bar, etc., first, so that part did not go as planned. However, he quickly recovered and started playing with all of his new goodies!
I was not able to get very many pictures this year. This was partly due to Logan's temperament, and each time I got the camera out, he thought he should be the one taking the pictures! Here are some that I was able to get of Logan:
And here are some other family pictures:
Holly, Mom & Me
Grandmother & Papa
Mimi & PawPaw
I failed to get any pictures of my Dad & Sandra, but this is a cute one of Logan and Sandra's granddaughter, Isabelle. Logan loved her and kept hugging her! Isabelle is going to be a big sister next year, and she will be a great one. She was so patient with Logan!
And finally, here are my two favorite guys enjoying a Christmas morning pre-brunch nap. This was right before I had to wake them up to head to Holly & Jason's. So sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment