Thursday, March 15, 2012

20 Months!


Logan is 20 months old! We have moved out of the teenage months, which I remember reading a few months ago would be trying at times.  I would definitely say this is true- a toddler in his teenage months certainly has a lot of opinions about the way the world should work.  These last few months have also been lots of fun!  Logan is talking more all the time, and he says new words daily.  A few weeks ago, Logan started saying phrases like "I get it" and "I fix it."  Just today Logan and Brian were riding in the car with the windows down, and Logan said, "I like it!"  He is such a cutie.

Logan is still as wild as ever!  He is constantly climbing and jumping off furniture.  A few weeks ago we went to Florida to visit my Grandparents who go south for the winter, and Logan took to jumping into the pool from the side.  This was completely unsolicited, and he had a ball.  He did not mind going under water briefly after he jumped in before I pulled him up.  Honestly, he loved it.  I have got to get that boy into some water safety/swimming lessons ASAP!

Logan still likes a variety of foods, but some days he rarely eats anything.  I think this is pretty typical of most toddlers.  Some days he will eat anything and everything we place in front of him.  However, other days we can only talk him into eating breakfast bar and a "nana" (banana).  I am not sure of Logan's weight and height, but I definitely think he is growing.  He is filling out all of his 3T clothing now!

Other recent news- we found out that my sister & brother-in-law (Aunt Holly & Uncle Jason--- Logan knows their names very well) are expecting a baby BOY in July.  Graham Michael Cousar is due in mid-July, and we cannot wait for him to get here!  I know Logan and Graham will have a lot of fun together.  Holly and I are 18 months apart in age, and we have always been very close.  Logan and Graham will be right at two years apart, and I am so excited that they will be so close in age.

Logan is so sweet, and we love him dearly!  It is amazing to see all of the new things he says and/or discovers everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment