Logan was out of "school" today for the Easter break, so I took off work to hang out with him. Our friends Shea and Jack (who were also off for the Easter break) invited us to go to "My Big Backyard" at the Botanic Garden this morning, and we had a blast! I have always heard about it, but we have never been before. There are lots of things to do for kids (and adults!) of all ages.
I knew from other people's pictures that there were areas for kids to get wet in, but I was not planning on doing that day since it was only about 70 degrees when we got there. However, as soon as Logan heard the fountains, he screamed "water" and headed straight toward them! I tried to stop him, but he was so excited that I finally let him go. Here are some pictures of Jack and Logan from the morning. They both had a great time and are in the middle of long afternoon naps now! We will definitely be going back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment