Saturday, December 1, 2012

We're Expecting!

Our family is expanding, and we are very excited!  Baby #2 is due June 25.  I feel 90% sure it is a boy and will be surprised if it is not! I cannot even find girl names that I like, so that would be a challenge if we are surprised.  However, we will be thrilled no matter the gender!

Logan seems to understand somewhat about the baby, but I know he will not fully understand until the baby arrives.  This week he has wrapped up a balloon in a blanket and said it was a baby sleeping.  He keeps telling me I have a baby in my belly button and he has one in his too.  Two year old are so funny!

I tried to get a cute picture of Logan & the ultrasound picture, and this is what I got.  Logan wanted to pull the picture off the sheet, so I just had to hold it up.  Not very good but you get the idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment