Sunday, December 15, 2013

Thanksgiving

We hosted the Barcroft Thanksgiving at our house this year, and we had a great time visiting with everyone!  Here are a few pictures I managed to take:


My big boy ready to host our family. He was so excited!


Sweet baby at his 1st Thanksgiving


The Thanksgiving Hosts


Siblings: Aunt Kate, Daddy, Aunt Jane & Uncle Tim.  We were just missing Aunt Betsy.

Aunt Kate lives in Oklahoma and has not been able to join us in several years.  Aunt Jane lives in Knoxville, and Uncle Tim lives in McKenzie near my Dad.  My Daddy is in the midst of a very tough battle with advanced melanoma, and he was feeling fairly well during Thanksgiving.  I was so glad to see him visiting with his siblings, nephews, nieces, and other family.  

We had about 30 family members in attendance and a great time was had by all.  I just wish I would have taken more pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment