| Beach Trip - June 2017- Seaside, FL |
Now that our boys have gotten a little older and are better travelers, we are taking advantage of it. We had an awesome trip to the beach last week, and we have a trip planned in early July to Chicago to see the Cubs. We realized our beach trip was during Grayson's birthday, and Logan wanted to see a Cubs game for his birthday. Brian and I decided to go for it! They are at such fun ages to travel and soak in so much of their surroundings.
![]() |
| The whole crew at Seaside, FL. We had a great time! |
Our boys have sure grown, and we are so thankful for their health. I took them both for their 4 and 7 year old check-ups when I was in Memphis a couple of weeks ago. Eventually I will establish a pediatrician in Martin, but it just seemed easier to go while we were in Memphis. Plus, we love Dr. Siegel!
Logan is still off the charts for his age, and I suppose he always will be. He definitely got his height from his Daddy! He is 4 ft. 4 1/4 inches tall and weights 73 pounds. He is a big boy! He is only about 14 inches shorter than me. At his 6 year old check up (which I did not blog about), he was 4 feet, 2 1/2 inches tall and 63 pounds. He has really grown a lot this year!
Grayson had a good check-up too. He is holding steady at 90th percentile in height and weight, so it looks like we will have two tall boys. At his check-up he was 42 1/2 inches tall and 42 pounds. At his 3 year old check-up, he was 40 inches tall and 40 pounds.
Logan's interests still include Star Wars, but now he is interested in real life history as well. He can read just about any book geared toward children, and he enjoys learning about new things. He is still very active and would rather be up running around than just about anything else! Logan is a sweet big brother to Grayson most of the time, too. He also learned to ride his bike without training wheels this year, and he is loving driving super fast. We are so proud of him and his sweet heart!
Grayson loves baseball, superheros, Star Wars, Mickey & the Roadster Racers, being read books, and most of all snuggling. He is the sweetest little thing and gives out lot so hugs, kisses and I love yous. He loves playing with Logan and lets Logan take the lead most of the time. Grayson takes a lot from Logan's bossiness until he has had enough- and then he can hold his own when they wrestle and fight! We often call Grayson the pokey little puppy because he does not get in a hurry to do anything. I have learned to appreciate his pace because he always does everything in his own time. He may not be the first one in the pool, but he will get there after he tests the water a little first. I think his cautious personality will serve him well in life. We are very proud of this sweetie!
We love our sweet boys so very much and are so thankful for the life we get to have with them. Spending time with them and watching them grow up is the greatest joy of our lives.





No comments:
Post a Comment