Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Logan Meets Bill Haslam and Impromptu Family Photos


Brian turned the big 3-0 on October 11, and we decided to go to Chattanooga the following weekend to visit some friends.  It was my first time to leave Logan overnight, and my Mom graciously offered to keep him.  They had a great time!  I also made it OK and had a great time with my hubby; although, I only let Brian take me away from Logan for one night :)

Mom and Logan got to meet Bill Haslam (who is running for TN governor) at a Nashville Republican Women event.  My grandfather (Papa, my Mom's father, who is very much a Democrat) insists that my Mom is trying to brainwash Logan by taking him to this Republican event before he is even 4 months old!  However, Brian certainly agrees with my Mom in the political arena and was thrilled she got the following photo.  As for me, I try to stay out of political discussions- especially with family members.  The picture is cute no matter which side of the fence you are on...



When we returned on Sunday, a friend of my Mom's was taking some photos of sweet Logan.  So, of course, Brian and I jumped right in.  Here are some of those photos:





This last picture was not posed--- I think Logan was trying to grab my hair and was hitting me in the face, and this is the picture that happened.  It looks like Logan is happy about whatever is going on!

1 comment:

  1. I love that your mom just takes him wherever she is going...I am not that brave! Good picture with the (probably) future governor!

    ReplyDelete