Last weekend, I attended a conference for work with my U of M Orientation Guides- the Southern Regional Orientation Workshop- at LSU. I had only been away from Logan for one night before when he was around 3 months old, and it was for less than 24 hours. I was gone for 3 days this time, and Brian got to have some time alone with our favorite boy. He was excited about the weekend, but I think he was also nervous to have all of the responsibility to himself. Brian travels overnight for work 3-4 times a month, so I regularly have Logan by myself. However, it is certainly a challenge!
I missed both Brian and Logan very much, and I was so glad to return home on Sunday after a great conference! Brian did a great job taking care of Logan (I knew he would!), and the house was still clean when I got home. I have to say- I was kind of expecting a disaster area. One thing Brian said was that he did not realize how often Logan ate throughout the day--- between nursing and/or bottles (obviously, Brian just gave bottles :) ), yogurt, cereal, a veggie, and a fruit, he does keep you busy with all of his meals.
Just for good measure, here is a picture of our busy boy when we were trying to change his diaper. He is so busy that it is sometimes a two-person job if there are two available!
And another cute one of him outside...
I sure do love that boy, and his Daddy too!
He is soooo cute!!! :)
ReplyDelete