Logan is 9 months old! It just does not seem possible, and I know that everyone always says that. No one told me how fast babies grow out of the "baby" stage, though! Part of me cannot even remember life without Logan (and of course, I wouldn't want to!), but the other part of me just cannot phathom that he has been here for 9 months. He is growing up so fast, but sometimes I look at him, especially when he is asleep, and think about what a sweet, little baby he still is.
Turning 9 months means it was time for another check-up. This was a fun doctor's visit because we got to see how much Logan had grown and progressed, AND we didn't even have to get shots! We learned that Logan is still off of the growth charts for height and weight for his age, but how could we expect anything else?!
9 Month Check-Up
Height: 32 inches (the nurse who measured him couldn't believe it!)
Weight: 27 lbs., 6 oz.
Here are some things Logan has been up to this month:
- Crawling! Logan is definitely on the move. He started crawling just after he was 8 months old, and he is getting around so fast. He improves every day and is constantly discovering something new.
- Pulling up to stand- shortly after he started crawling, he started pulling up to stand, too. I could not believe how fast it all happened! Now he is standing with ease and even starting to take shuffle steps around his musical table or the coffee table.
- Getting bumps and bruises regularly- to be expected based on previous two new developments :)
- "Talking" more all the time and becoming more sociable with smiles and gestures
- Still having separation anxiety, particularly when I walk out of the room or leave him in the church nursery or Parents Day Out. The doctor said this is totally normal for his age, and he will eventually grow out of it. For now, I just try to give him lots of love and attention when I am around :)
- Giving kisses- and they are SO sweet, albeit a little slobbery :)
- Loves attention- he likesto make sure everyone in the room is watching him at all times!
- Still growing lots of teeth- I am not sure exactly how many because he bites my finger if I try to feel! He has at least 7, and I think more are starting to push through. It seems as though he is always teething these days.
Here are some super cute pictures of Logan on the move! He is the sweetest baby, and we just love him so much!
Just starting to crawl and get into a squatting position- this one was taken early in the month.
So serious about his music!
Posing for his photo- such a funny baby!
Standing up with ease now.
And having so much fun with Mama & Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment