This post is a few weeks late, but Logan turned 10 months old on Mother's Day!
It was a great first Mother's Day for me, and I enjoyed spending it with lots of family members. I always knew I wanted to be a Mom, and I did not realize how little I really knew about it! It is the most rewarding job I have ever had, but it is also the hardest. Sweet Logan requires almost constant care and attention, and I love giving him loves of love! I am honored that God gave me the privilege of being his Mother.
Here is a picture of my sweet boy and me on Mother's Day:
Here are some things Logan has been up to this month. I cannot believe he is 10 months old!
- Cruising EVERYWHERE! He can walk while holding on to most anything.
- Becoming a very fast crawler.
- Being a tough little boy! He rarely cries when he falls- only when he hits his head pretty hard. Every time he falls, we tell him "you're OK!," and he carries on playing with barely a hitch. He is one tough cookie!
- Exploring everything in sight. He is very curious and wants to see and touch everything around him. His musical table plays a song with the lyrics, "Busy, busy, busy, busy, there's so much to do..." and these lyrics certainly apply to Logan!
- Talking even more. He has said lots of things like "Mama," "Baba," and much more! Still no "Dada" yet, though.
- Loving to be read to. His favorite book is Dr. Seuss's "Oh the Thinks You Can Think!" We read this every night before bed, and he just smiles and giggles at the pictures. He does not have that reaction to any other book!
- Finally sleeping through the night again. We took about a month-long hiatus from a full night's sleep when Logan started moving more and standing up in his bed. The doctor told us at the 9 month check-up that this could happen and was normal. So glad we are finally sleeping again!
No comments:
Post a Comment