At Logan's 9 month check-up, the doctor said it was time to start giving Logan more table foods. We had give him a few things prior turning 9 months old, like a real banana and avocado. But now, he has been eating lots of new foods!
Let me start by saying that Logan loves just about every food he has tried! He eats every single baby food fruit, vegetable, cereal, and yogurt you can imagine. The only thing I had a hard time getting him to take was formula, but he finally had adjusted and is getting a couple of bottles of formula during the day. He is such a good, healthy eater!
A couple of weeks ago, Brian and I were having rotisserie chicken, sweet potatoes, and a salad for dinner. I decided it was the perfect table meal for Logan to try! I started by giving him a small bites of chicken, and he was eating it faster than I could tear it up! Then, I spooned some sweet potato onto his tray and gave him a little bit of shredded cheese from the salad. He absolutely loved it! He would eat a few bites and then wave his hands in the air (which is what he does when he is excited!). Then he would take the sweet potato in his hand and mix it with cheese before eating. It was very sweet.
Here is a sweet picture of Logan enjoying his dinner:
Since then, Logan has had soft cooked carrots, apples, black-eyed peas, green peas, and more. He has loved everything, just as expected. I hope he always has such a good appetite for healthy food.
No comments:
Post a Comment