As of June 8, Sweet Logan is one month away from being 2 years old! He is so much fun, and we enjoy watching him grow and learn something new everyday. While we are seeing glimpses of the "Terrible Twos" on a regular basis, Logan is still as sweet as ever and a joy to be around most of the time.
Logan is saying more words and phrases daily. He is a little sponge! Some of his most recent phrases are "I'll do it!" and "I'll start it!" He also starts many phrases with "I said HUG" or "I said KISS" or "I said Habe (have) it." He sings a version of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and can count to at least 10. For some reason he skips from 10 to 13, but we are working on that. He usually counts to 13 (give or take a few numbers) and then says "GO!" when he is about to jump off some piece of furniture. He is also very familiar with the alphabet and can say all letters clearly and will even say some in a row on his own.
Logan's favorite playtime activity is cleaning. It is crazy how much he loves to vaccum, sweep, dust, and anything else you do to clean. He has his own toy vaccum, but he definitely prefer the real "baccum." After he eats, he always runs to get the "boom" (broom) to clean up his mess. If I give him a baby wipe and tell him to clean, he will go and wipe down everything he can get his hands on. I hope this love of cleaning lasts through his teenage years, but something tells me that it won't!
We spend a lot of time "owside" (outside) in the backyard, at the park, at the Zoo, and at the Botanic Garden's My Big Backyard. Logan loves playing ouside, and he has tons of energy! He is not afraid of anything and goes head first down even the biggest slides at the park. We have also been swimming this year several times at the river and at the pool, and he loves that too. He is up for anything he can do while being outside.
I have called Logan "Sweet Logan" since before he was born, and he definitely lives up to his name! He is very sweet and loves hugs and kisses. He is also sweet to babies we have been around and other children his age. When leaving PDO, his Mimi tells me that he has to hug all of the other kids before he goes home. He is such a sweetheart, and we love him so very much!
Here are some recent pictures:
Wow, he can jump!
This was all Logan's idea...
No comments:
Post a Comment