27 weeks along in late March- I am predicting another BIG boy!
Little brother's name is going to be Grayson Michael. We just like the name Grayson, and we chose Michael because it is Brian's middle name. Besides, don't Logan and Grayson sound like brothers?! While my due date is June 25, my doctor says she may schedule his delivery as early as June 11-13. That gives us about 7 weeks to get ready! His room is getting close to ready, and I sorted through all of Logan's and Graham's (my precious nephew!) baby clothes this weekend. Luckily, we hardly need anything with the exception of diapers and wipes. We have clothes galore! However, I could not resist matching big/little brother shirts. How cute are these?!
Speaking of the big brother, here is Logan pretending to be a baby after Holly & Jason brought some baby items over this last week. He made me cover him up and everything! I have a feeling this is not the only time it will happen...
And since I like to put lots of pictures on the blog- here is a picture of me and my big boy at the Zoo. I was brave and took him by myself a few weeks ago. We are excited for Grayson to join us so soon! Logan likes to talk to him in my tummy and say things like, "I'm your big brother!" and "Come out soon!". I know there will be an adjustment period for all of us as we become a family of four, but I also know Logan's sweet heart will make him such a good big brother.
I can't wait until Grayson is here to join big brother Logan & their awesome Daddy to help make "really tall rocket ships." We are so very blessed!





Can't wait to meet sweet Grayson very soon!
ReplyDelete