Ready to meet sweet Grayson! I knew he would be BIG!
Proud Daddy waiting to get back to our room
Ready to meet our sweet boy!
Grayson weighed 9 pounds and 7 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. I was shocked that he was bigger than his brother Logan who weighed 9 pounds! The doctor and ultrasound for weight estimation have been off by almost 2 pounds both times. Logan was estimated at 7 pounds, and Grayson at 7 pounds and 10 ounces. My doctor said I must hide part of the babies somewhere!
Grayson is here! 9 pounds, 7 ounces & 21 1/2 inches long and born at 1:32 p.m. Such a big, sweet, healthy boy!
So happy to hold my baby! I actually let people take pictures this time since it was a shorter labor.
Our newest addition
Big brother Logan meeting Grayson for the first time
Logan wanted to hold him on the 2nd day- so sweet! We are very blessed.
Such a precious baby
In his "going home" bubble
Taking our baby home!
Big brother couldn't wait to hold him again!
Our family of FOUR!
No comments:
Post a Comment