We had a great time celebrating Logan's birthday all last week! We started at home on his actual birthday, Wed., July 8, with donuts. He then spent the day with his Mimi & PawPaw at the park and swimming. That evening I told him I would either cook whatever he wanted or we could go to a "dinner place" (what he calls restaurants) of his choice. Well, he chose my least favorite restaurant- Piccadilly! He goes there with my in-laws regularly, and it is his favorite place. He thought it was really funny that I had to go there even though I do not like it.
We started Logan's actual birthday with donuts, which is our family tradition. He look so old with his new haircut. He continues to tell me that we need to leave it a little longer next time, and I'm definitely good with that!
I cannot believe this boy is 5.
Sweet brothers ready to head to dinner at Piccadilly
On Friday, July 10, I took donuts to school to celebrate with Logan's class. There were only four friends there, but Logan enjoyed sharing donuts with Caleb, Jossalyn & Maya.
St. Luke's Party- please excuse my blue polo. It was an Orientation day!
Finally on Saturday, we had Logan and Graham's much anticipated birthday party. Logan was not nearly as excited about his actual birthday as he was his party. Holly and I took the boys to Pump it Up back in March to see if it might be a good place for a joint party. Logan and Graham agreed that they wanted to have their party there so we booked it. Logan's birthday is July 8 and Graham's is July 12 (he was 3!), and they knew about the party for almost four months which seemed like years to them. After the party, Logan said it was "the most awesome party ever!" so I think it was a hit. All of the guests seem to enjoy it as well! With July birthdays, Holly and I decided you either must have water involved or air conditioning to beat the heat.
Logan's cute invitation. Graham's was exactly the same with his picture of course! We did separate invitations for each boy's friends.
Super cousins ready to party!
Wonder Woman, Deadpool (who is that anyway?), Super-Man & Batman are ready to party
My party co-planning sister!
Holly's friend Cameron made the boys' shirts, and they were so cute! Logan was adamant about just having "Batman" on the front and not his name or age, so we put it on the back.
Brian & Jason jumping onto the target. The Dads had as much fun as the kids.
Logan with school buddies Asher & Lincoln.
We had Logan & Graham "real" capes made for the pizza & cake portion of the party.
We made capes out of felt for the boys' friends. We had a room full of 3-5 year olds!
Sweet boys blowing out their candles.
My favorite picture from the party. Graham is such a sweetheart.
Grayson is a sweetheart, too! He loves "boons" (or balloons).
Asher is not going to school this summer, and Logan tackled him when he arrived at the party. These two have become big buddies!
Here's a cute picture of some other school friends at the party- Beau, Asher, Lincoln & Sophie. They had a blast and looked so cute in their capes!
Happy Birthday, Logan & Graham! I'm sure we will have many more joint parties in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment