Grayson is growing up so fast! He is talking up a storm, and we love hearing what he has to say. For a long time he called himself "Baby G," but he has recently decided that "I not a baby- I Grayson." I am so thankful for Grayson's easy-going nature, and his sweet and loving personality.
Some of Grayson's favorite things include playing with his big brother, snuggling with his Mommy and Mimi, going to school, running, and singing.
Grayson has such a pretty singing voice, and I think we may have a vocalist on our hands. His favorite songs are Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Old McDonald Had a Farm, and What did the Cow in the Manger Say (the song his class sang at the Christmas program). Speaking of his Christmas program, Grayson did such a great job! He knew every motion and word to the songs. I was so proud, and I like to think he gets it from his Mama.
Running and playing are certainly some of Grayson's favorite things to do, but he also loves sitting in my lap, sucking his thumb, and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When we are home, I always try to make time to sit with him. If I am not making time for it, he pats the couch and says "Mommy, sit down!" He is also becoming a Daddy's boy and loves to wrestle with him.
Grayson is wearing size 3T clothes and size 10 shoes. I'm not sure how tall he is, but I can tell he is growing!
I love hearing Grayson and Logan running down the hall laughing or upstairs playing with toys. They are really sweet together most of the time, and I am so thankful that they love each other so much.
These are such precious years, and we are so proud of our sweet Grayson!
No comments:
Post a Comment