Friday, December 18, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We had several Thanksgiving celebrations this year, and it is always great to see our family. Every year for as long as I can remember, I spent Thanksgiving Day with my Daddy and his family. I sure missed him and all of them this year.

We got into the Thanksgiving spirit at Logan's Junior K & Senior K Pow Wow at school.

Chief Raging Waters

They did such a great job on their songs!

Graham's class go to come watch

We spent Thanksgiving Day with Brian's family. The food was delicious and the company was even better!

These boys were not into the pictures, but PawPaw's inflatable turkey had to be photographed!

Brian & his Mom

PawPaw & his little helper. John makes the best fried turkey around!

The boys were so excited to meet their new cousin- Kyle was 3 days old on Thanksgiving!

He's such a sweet baby

Grayson was so proud.

Logan could not wait to hold him

Then Grayson said, "I hold that Kyle too!"

On Friday, we celebrated with my family at the lake. We had a great time!

These boys love to run and throw leaves.

Bess with all of her boys






No comments:

Post a Comment