Reading
Logan loves looking through his books! As soon as we get home, one of the first things he does is walk straight back to his room and start looking at his books. Usually, he looks through the book holding it right-side up first, and then flips it upside down and looks at it that way. So cute! It is truly one of the only times he is quiet and still.
Cooking
Anytime we are in the kitchen, Logan tries to get into all of the kitchen cabinets. I have one big drawer of tupperware that I let him play in, but the rest of the cabinets and drawers are off limits. Tonight I pulled out a couple of old pots and spatulas, and Logan had the best time playing with them! Brian and I could barely carry on a conversation because of the loud noises, but Logan had a great time. After his bath (hence the diaper-only attire), Logan could not wait to get back to his pans. He then decided he would carry them throughout the house.
Swimming
Logan just loves the water. We bought him a little pool for the backyard, and he absolutely loves playing in it. Anytime he can be in the water- either in a big pool or his small one- he has a blast.
We are having a great summer with our sweet boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment