Logan's first birthday party was a blast! He got to spend some time with family and friends, eat cake (his first bite of anything sweet), and get some new toys. What more could a one year old ask for?!
Here are the cakes and some of the decorations:
And here is my birthday boy:
He was not a fan of the hat...
During Logan's first year, I did not want him to have any sweets. I wanted him to continue to eat his veggies and other healthy foods. I was afraid if he was allowed to eat sweets, he would not want anything else! So, this cake was the first true dessert he ever had.
And, he LOVED it!
He just ate and ate. After a while (almost half way through the cake), we decided he might make himself sick! So, we decided to take it away. Oh, what sadness...
Logan was pretty devastated about getting his cake taken away, but he survived and was OK after a few minutes. Here he his with some of his new toys. Thanks, everyone, for all of the awesome gifts!
And, here is my happy boy following his after-party nap. A party can really wear you out!
Brian and I are so thankful for our wonderful family and friends who helped us celebrate Logan's first year!
No comments:
Post a Comment