Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Logan's 1st day of School

Today is Logan's first day of school in his new class- the Pre-K 3 year old class.  This is his 2nd year at his school, and we are grateful that he is in such a great environment!  

Here is my big boy doing his "first day of school" dance! 



New backpack & tennis shoes...


His teacher is Ms. Katie, and he will be going 3 days a week.  My maternity leave officially ends in September, but I arranged to be off on Mondays until the end of the year so that Grayson won't have to go to PDO for a while. So, I will get to stay home with my big boy on Mondays for the next few months and Mimi will keep him one day a week as well.  

Here is Logan in fall 2012 when he started the Pre-K 2 year old class.  What a difference a year makes!


1 comment:

  1. wow! off on Mondays! I am so jealous!
    Happy First Day to Logan!

    ReplyDelete